A NEW BEGINNING - PODCAST





   It's been a long time since i updated my blog and started my journey of blogging. In this span of time I think i have given around 20 entrance exams being an engineering student and almost passed every obstacle on the path.
   So here i am updating my blog , being use less on the internet has bought to my conclusion that i seriously have no achievements in life and now i am on the verge of probably kidding myself, Don't worry this is not a suicidal post but still I am pretty fucking useless.
    Now i am trying my hand at PODCASTing and lets see how it goes , The PODCAST will probably be about the life and achievement about an ideal ENGINEERING student and the adjustments made in order to adopt to the environment and yea This not about CHARLES DARWIN theory or something but the actual fact about engineering, On this podcast there will be a lot of people from different streams also not thought about that as of yet but yeah let see, It will not be censored so people having a problem with the content should probably not listen to this PODCAST .
     Yeah that's it ,lets hope i am successful in this PODCAST thingy and prove myself i am not useless on the internet .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages