Steve Jobs Still Touches Me




Well ,its been a long time since i blogged about anything and also many of friends don't believe my blog exists or i know how to write so heres to proving them wrong.The most creative reason for not blogging frequently is that i was suffering from a writer's block.Period.

Now first of all let me just clear out the fact that the title is no where close to any abuse related issues so please don"t feel bad for me but rather feel bad for my pathetic sense of humour. Its the year 2014 and the Apple virus is spreading like wildfire(yes i watch game of thrones ,deal with it !) already.So thats one way of justifying my title to this blog post.The number of people using Apple products is huge.The reason being when you own an iProduct you basically have a 3rd penis/vagina (yea you read that right),the third being your huge EGO.I attended a seminar once where the person conducting asked the question "how many of you people use a smart phone?" to which there was just one dude who didn't raise his hand ,on being asked the reason he smugly replied "I have an iPhone ,does that count as a smart phone?".I know and you are probably right he deserves a smack right on the head but thats how  the youth of today are.In todays world you are not judged by your personality or attitude ,its actually on the basis of the cell phone you use.I once heard a person say the words "I LOVE YOU" to Siri,for Gods sake its an AI and not your girlfriend.

The amount of Apple users is huge and constantly increasing ,personally i feel the hype of using Apple products is fine but  treating them as a supreme power is pointless and over rated. Even though with the price at which the iPhone 5s stands at, i can probably buy a bike or start my own cell phone manufacturing company(startup).The marketing team at Apple also are very much hilarious at times especially when they launched iPhone 5 with the tagline '"The biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone"'.Its was  actually code for "Meet the new iPhone same as the old iPhone".Steve Jobs created Apple inc. and all that jazz but he wasn't the actual brains behind any of the working of the Apple products thats what many people dont understand or probably dont want to understand .What ever Steve Jobs was ,he has inspired a lot of people of this generation and will continue to inspire the next generation as well .On the plus side the presence of so many Apple users makes me feel that Steve Jobs is still alive and thats whats more important and that is how he still touches me.I would like to end this blog post like a true engineer with the words 

                 Hence proved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages